Hello! Today I will tell you another great keto ice cream recipe. The ice cream is very tasty and tender. Read more!
I continue to collect interesting ketoreceptions. All my life I have loved and love ice cream. This is my second food passion after chocolate. Of course, on the keto diet, I have already forgotten the taste of a bucket of Movenpick chocolate ice cream, and now my hand doesn’t rise to buy it for myself or my child. Little by little I began to experiment with the keto version of ice cream, and the whole family appreciated it. Now keto ice cream just lies ready in the freezer, in case someone wants it, because even I can do it, but a little bit and only in a good mood.
So, I found keto ice cream for 6 people on the Dietdoctor.com website and I’m bringing the proven recipe to the studio.
If you want to prepare it fresh for guests, start doing it at least an hour or two before serving. It turns out to be quite soft, with a creamy texture and will definitely work the first time.
How to make keto ice cream:
- Take 175-200 gr of frozen raspberries or blueberries out of the freezer, pour out of the bag and leave alone.
- Beat 225 ml heavy cream until soft peaks and set aside.
- Beat 3 egg yolks with a blender or in a mixer bowl with
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (you can also seed from the pod, of course) and with
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (I put more, half lemon zest) and with
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (I understand that not everyone has cardamom at home, but with it, ice cream will have a completely magical flavor.
- If you miss this cardamom the first time, then try to find it at least by the second batch)
- Add 225 g mascarpone (ricotta is acceptable, but I took the fatty mascarpone) to add to the yolks.
- Then whipped cream to the same place, the mixer interferes further.
- Add melted berries, continuing to stir until smooth. Almost all!
- Add erythritol or stevia to taste.
- Place the mixture in a container and place in the freezer.
Important! Remove and mix every 15 minutes, breaking up the lumps. Growing up, children will definitely cope with this mission. 1.5 hours and you’re done!
Decorate with seeds, poppy seeds, nuts, berries, almond petals. I decorated with coral decor, chia seeds and balsamic sauce. If it turns out beautifully, mark me on Instagram and write about our experiences in the comments!
A few more secrets:
If your cream isn’t whipping very well, next time just chill it in the refrigerator before whipping. But poorly whipped cream will not affect the result much, do not worry if you do not have time.
If the ice cream is hard in the freezer the next day, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds 1-2 times.
Add erythritol and stevia to taste. When I added 5 g of erythritol, everyone was too sweet, only my husband complained about 2 g of erythritol, it was perfect for me and the child. Focus on your taste and your loved ones.
What other ketorecepts are interesting, write in the comments? Have you seen keto bread yet?